Monday, November 1, 2010

.ONLy tHe beginnInG

So I tend to describe myself as tech-savy or, at the very least, technically-aware.  Yet, this blogging stuff threw me for a l o o o o o o p!   Of course, I had to SiNk MY tEEtH into it because I am curious and I don't want to feel as if this technically-inclined world is leaving without me. Maybe I will be hooked...who knows??!!

I have always wished I had a career in event coordinating, organizing wonderful presentations,  or possibly even owning my own up-scale boutique filled with a ton of gift ideas.  Thus, CW Distinctive Designs was born!  OrIGInaliTy is all around me!!  I am so lucky to have great friends that always have the CUTEST gift-giving ideas and family members that love uniquely themed parties, so it is inevitable that MY creative juices are always flo.o.o.o.o.o.wing.  For all of you scrapbookers, avid sewers, Martha Stewart followers, creative bakers, etc ...you understand me!  My blogging intentions are to share my DIY ideas, as well as some others' that have crossed my path (with permission of course), to some fellow artistic minds. Maybe I can InSpIrE without divulging my most innovative secrets:)  Oh, if your not too busy, visit my soon-to-be newly published website  http://www.cwdistinctivedesigns.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment